A palindrome is a word or phrase that is spelled the same forward and backwards. My father introduced me to them. I think his favorite was “a man, a plan, a canal, Panama” because of his love for early 20th century history. Anyway, here are a few that are about as fascinating as they get:
1. Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
2. Go hang a salami; I’m a lasagna hog.
3. Let O’Hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel.
4. Lived on Decaf; faced no Devil.
5. Marge lets Norah see Sharon’s telegram.
6. So many dynamos!
7. Tarzan raised Desi Arnaz’ rat.
8. Was it a car or a cat I saw?
9. Won’t I panic in a pit now?
10. Yo, banana boy!
Can you come up with one?