1. He’s black. Two black presidents in a row!
2. Some of those conservative ideas actually make a lot of sense.
3. Nicknames include the Hermanator and the Dark Horse.
4. He beat stage 4 colon cancer.
5. His mother was a cleaning woman, father a barber, janitor, and chauffeur.
6. He was chairman of a federal reserve bank.
7. He can play the piano and sing well.
8. He’s a Morehouse Man, class of 1967 with a master in computer science as well.
9. The number 45 has proved fortuitous for him throughout life. He was born in 1945. 2012 will be his 45th college reunion, he would be the 45th president and inauguraed in 2013, the same year he’ll celebate his 45th wedding anniversary.
10. His book is entitled “This is Herman Cain: My Journey to the White House.” Hate it or love it, the man has balls.